Monday, September 3, 2012

Cinque Terre

Hello!

Today I am in Cinque Terre where I will be doing a 12k hike along 5 villages on the Italian coast. Look up some pictures if you have a chance. This place is absolutely amazing. I don't think my camera will do it justice but I will try and post more pictures later. The internet here is hard to come by. So please don't worry if I do not post for a couple of days. It is very safe here. This town is made up of the old wealthy retired Italians. There are young kids running around and grandparents yelling out the window telling them to come in and eat - to help paint you a picture. The water here looks amazing. I was in a train and came out of the tunnel to see the coastline and it is just absolutely breathtaking. Clear deep blue water and a coast lined with coves to have your own private swim in this haven. Just lovely. Life is very slow here, I would like to stay a week but its a bit expensive to stay. So I have two days to soak up the sun and then find a new destination. I was thinking spain. There is a city on the west coast called Sans Sebastian, look that up too. I think that will be my last stop on this crazy European tour and then I will head into Scotland and then London to take it easy and sort my life before I head back into the USA. I am so enjoying this trip. It is amazing, full of adventure, and my favorite is meeting new people of different cultures. I recommend everyone try it one day.

Lots of love! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment