Sunday, August 26, 2012

Back to Munchen!



Church in Munich

Alright, so after Switzerland I was supposed to go into Italy to begin my grand tour of the country with an amazing kitchen… but then on my way from Budapest to Zurich Switzerland, I ran into my friend from Berlin and Prague in the subway. We only had a couple of minutes to exchange words and then I had to run and catch my train. What a small world to run into a fellow traveler in a subway trying to catch a train!!! We were traveling to different country and of all places in a subway- come on! I was a bit sad saying goodbye to the Scotts, and running into my Berlin friend made me incredibly sad. I had to say two goodbyes and then do 10 hours alone on a train. For the first time I found myself a bit homesick and sad that I may never see these wonderful people again -I actually cried a bit. (ha ha …oh well) During a train swap, I managed to skype Michelle, and God I felt sooooo much better.  (Thanks Mich!) When I reached Switzerland I was welcomed by an email from my Berlin mate. We decided that we should meet in Munich for a last hurrah before parting ways Wednesday. So here I am on a train in route to Munich. I have also decided to extend my trip until Marco’s wedding, and as promised will be home to attend his wedding in October. I fly into Boston on October 2 and into LAX on October 10 for Mom’s birthday. Sarah flies to Cali the same day so it will be the perfect gift for Mom too! I figured what the heck is the difference if I take 2 more weeks to enjoy life through travel right?!!

As always much love, and someone please send Mom an extra hug and kiss from me!

Xx


Ps. So the guy on the left is Greggy and the two girls are girls he also met in Panama!!! We just so happen to run into them at this night club hangout place! Crazy small world isnt it?!?!?!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment