Monday, August 13, 2012

Prague to Vienna

Hello! I am so sorry I have not written! I have been really busy traveling around and trying to absorb as much of the beautiful cities as possible. I have recently spent 2 nights in Prague.. I am so in love with the beauty of the city there I didn't want it to end. In fact I didn't even go to any bars or clubs there because I felt like a city that beautiful deserved to be soaked up with a bottle of wine, salami, and many different cheeses while sitting in the park watching the sun set. I traveled there with an english/scottish buddy I met in Berlin. I will post a few pictures into this posting later. So you can see some of the amazing views. I think Prague is the most enchanting city i have been to so far.

I am now in Vienna, just got in yesterday. Vienna is a very modern city. I am staying at a really posh like hostel - as usual really nice and very clean. I am just about to go find some coffee and food. I will post pictures soon!

Love you lots!

xx

2 comments:

  1. Mija, try to visit a church or two, I know you will see plenty when you get to Italy but at least you will have something to compare to....Love you, tia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gemita, im so excited for you. May it be Spiritual as well as Adventurous. Love u, momma.

    ReplyDelete